Friday, January 2, 2009

Handmade for Breast Cancer Fundraising

With the holidays over and the new year beginning I'm able to focus again on other things happening in my life. The walk that I am participating in to raise funds for breast cancer is this year! June 2009. Only 6 months left to go. To date I have raised $1185 through various venues. In order to participate in the 60km walk I still need to raise an additional $815.


I've been fortunate to have some incredible artisans help me on my journey. Many I have already mentioned in various blog posts. Today I'd like to mention two more.


Tellie from Sixth and Elm has offered this beautiful wooden box that will be wood burned with the script from the love letters of Abelard and Heloise in french and stained a light antique pink colour! How great is this to keep your treasures in. She will be donating the proceeds of this box to The Weekend To End Breast Cancer.
Sharon from Adornyou has made this Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet. And she is also offering the proceeds of this bracelet to The Weekend To End Breast Cancer.
Thank you so much to Sixth and Elm and Adornyou for your generosity and support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loopy, you've done so well with your fund-raising. way to go!