Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hmmm - What have I done lately

I just realized it's been awhile since my last post. I've been steadily working on hats and have completed some pretty cute ones. Right now besides working on a steady stream of orders I'm also working on some hats to send to photographers. Here are a few pictures of some of the hats I've completed recently.
These are really sweet. And I love the soft colors. I will eventually make these in larger sizes as well. These are just itty bitty, perfect for a shower gift! I've already listed these in my Etsy shop.

And something that I've been trying to figure out for awhile but finally put some time into it. Here's a typical visor beanie and the flower is detachable! So you can move it around, change it up and even where just the flower in your hair if that's what you'd like:)

No comments: