Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweetness

My friend recently had twin girls. I made these hats just for them and mailed them off. I was suppose to meet the girls this week but was sick so I had to postpone my visit. I can't wait to see the cuties!





Recently I was asked to make Mommy & Me hats, both in brown. This is the finished version. I think it would be great to see a picture of the pair:)






And I thought I'd include this picture too. These are hats I made for the Westboro store last month. I love some of the colour combinations in this one.

I have been busy preparing for shows. I have three in the coming weeks and I'm concerned about inventory levels. Once these shows are behind me I will start working on some new hats which will include earflaps (helmet heads) and aviator hats. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

High On Craft said...

Those hats will not be in the Westboro store for long. GORGEOUS!!

loscann said...

These are all so sweet!

I can't wait to see the aviator hats!