Saturday, October 25, 2008

A New Store

Last night ten hats made their debut in a Kanata store. Well, actually they'll likely be on out and ready to sell today. I used a few new colours for these hats that likely won't make it into either my Etsy shop or my iCraft shop since I have a limited amount of it.


I'm also busy with craft shows. The one I attended last weekend was a bit of a bust. Clearly not my target audience, but it's a learning experience. I have 3 more planned within a week. I have to rebuild inventory again as I dropped a bunch of the hats off to the Westboro store after last weeks show.



I also received more professional pictures from Mellisa Fullmer who is based out of Texas. A photographer I am not. I will gladly leave that to the professionals!

1 comment:

High On Craft said...

Loopy hats are spreading across the land! Congrats. Love the colours of that batch.