Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Wonderful Crafters

There are so many wonderful crafters out there who have been incredibly generous. I've had so many emails telling me about items people have made and that they will donate the proceeds towards the 60km Weekend to End Breast Cancer Walk in June. Here are a few more.

KritterKnitter has created this pocket and it even comes with soap!










StuffbySteph has an entire section of goodies that she's made and will donate the proceeds once they've sold. Some great tags and even rugs for your mugs. How clever.

I hope that I have not forgotten anyone. It's been a busy month or so. I haven't even been able to work on the afghan that I was hoping to have finished by the Labour Day Long weekend.
But before I leave, I just have to say - all of these people have donated their time and effort without me asking! It's incredible how kind and generous people can be. Thank you!

No comments: