Monday, June 18, 2007

Orange you glad I'm posting a PIF?

OK - so I'm tired. Stayed up late, my little man was up a few times and then decided 5:30am was a good time to start the day. Lack of sleep plays funny tricks on your mind - hence the poor attempt at a title.

Here is a picture of the orange & green sunhat I made. It's so bright - I love it.






And here's a PIF I'm going to be posting in my Etsy Store. A PIF means Pay it Forward. When I first joined etsy MoxieRings was kind enough to make me a banner as a PIF.

My PIF are 4 crocheted flowers. Made with a cotton/nylon blend (70/30). They are machine washable, but lay flat to dry. It's hard to tell in the picture but they have a little bit of shimmer to them too. The 3 on the bottom are slightly smaller then the one on top. These are great to use to complete a project, dress up a hat, flip flops, bag or purse. Or personally I think they'd make a great embellishment for some handmade cards!

No comments: