Sunday, June 3, 2007

Big Cats & Stick Lip Balm Holder

I've had a lot of great response from the little cat & bunny slippers I've made. A few people had joked about the fun slippers in adult sizes, which I thought would be a great idea, finding the time to create them "just because" was a different story. Then the request came in and here is the end result! They're cute & fun! Since they're for adults I doubled the yarn to make them thicker and more durable.

This weekend I'm working on another pair of child's bunny slippers for another order. After that I have to get cracking on some sunhats. Another wonderful local crafter has graciously offered to put them at her table on a (somewhat) local craftshow that I'm not able to attend! Very exciting.


I've also had a few requests for the lip balm cozies for the stick lip balms. So here is the first one. Took a few attempts to figure it out, but I think this works well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.