Sunday, April 8, 2007

More Selling!

Yay! I just sold the original pink skull cap with the flowers and got another custom order for some small bunny slippers and a crocheted hat. This time a yellow hat with a green flower & white centre. Before I get those done though I need to finish a cute brimmed cotton hat I started. I also started another baby blanket. Figured it's a good one to have on the go to give me a break here and there.

I know I said this before but I'm so thrilled that this is working. I'm feeling a bit of pressure to get some new things posted on Etsy, but once again it'll have to wait.

I have a cool crochet beach hat I really want to make too - just need to find the right yarn, looking for some raffia yarn.

Oh and if you haven't seen the pirate cardigan I just finished scroll down to two posts ago. It's back there because of the original date that I posted it - just wanted to give someone a sneak peak at it, but couldn't let it stay live since it was going to be a gift.

No comments: