Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blue Brown Hat, Small bunnies and an attempt


This is the latest hat I finished. I used the cotton/nylon blend which is nice. Very stretch & shimmery. Pictures certainly don't do the yarn justice.













This is what the bunny slippers look like in their smallest size (5 1/2"). Cute eh? I've made 2 smaller pair now. I was actually approached to consign these in the states, but I declined for now. Perhaps I'll think about it in the future, but right now I'm trying to keep up with my orders, make new things and build inventory!











This was my attempt at a visor beanie. I ripped out the visor many times to make revisions. My guy didn't make the best model, I tried getting many pictures on the run which didn't work, tried holding him on the ground (2nd picture) which only worked for a side view. But I think you get the idea.


1 comment:

Dre said...

those bunny slippers are just too much..
/faint
the visor hat is awesome, one would never know you had a challenging model ;)