Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Well, just over a week, but still. Seems like awhile considering everything that's been happening

I've been busy and just getting over a nasty virus that knocked me out of commission. Good thing it happened on a long weekend when hubby was home to help out.
Spring is on it's way which means it's about to get busier for me! Yay!
I dropped 16 hats off at one of the local stores, Tickled Pink, on Friday.
And I just finished this cute order for Naturally Sweet based in Alberta.




I have some great ideas in the works. One is for a Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie. If it will actually come to fruition as I imagine it I will be selling them in person and in my Etsy shop with all proceeds going to my 60km Weekend to End Breast Cancer Walk in June 2009! Coming up fast now! The other idea...well I won't even hint at it. But I've been getting more and more requests for it lately so it's sure to be a hit!

No comments: