Saturday, February 7, 2009

Canadian At Par at www.loopy4ewe.com

I will have pictures soon of some of the hats I've made. But for now I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm offering Canadian at Par in my Etsy shop.

Here's what you'll need to do.

1. Go through the Etsy part of the transaction - place the item(s) in your cart, checkout, select the address you'd like it shipped to and confirm your purchase.

2. Do NOT follow the Paypal link. Stop the transaction there. I will issue you a Paypal invoice in Cdn Funds that you can pay.

Unfortunately I can't change the currency on Etsy so this is the only way I can make this happen. But it's a great deal for you Canucks who love to shop on Etsy!

Or if you'd prefer - my icraft shop is always in Canadian Funds. Check it out at www.icraft.ca/loopy4ewe

This special will run for the entire month of February 2009 and is even valid for special orders!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

That is such a great idea!
I gave your blog an award! You can see the post here: http://meglittlestudio.blogspot.com/2009/02/sweet-saturday-ive-received-blog-award.html