Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Etsyian Gives Big for Breast Cancer

Check this out! Loscann from Etsy has listed this beautiful Upcycled wallet made from a tie! It's pink and she will donate the money to my Weekend To End Breast Cancer walk! The generousity from people is unbelievable!

How much better can it get? You buy something awesome, your money goes to a good cause and every time you pull out your wallet (or journal, or earrings, etc) you'll know that you helped make a difference!


I am watching my mailbox anxiously for two of these to arrive from an incredible pottery artist Adornyourself. They are also a donation item for me and my team (Hobbling for Healthy Hooters!) to use to help us raise money for Breast Cancer.
My personal goal is to raise $2000. That is the minimum required to walk the 60km. It's my first year doing this event and I was worried about raising the money, so I'm going for the min amount. However, I am on a team with 4 other women at this point. The goal of the entire team is to raise $11,000!
I haven't had much time to work on my ribbon of hope afghan. I am almost 4/5ths done. I do plan on taking another picture once I've finished the current ribbon pattern. When that will be, I have no idea.
I just finished a hat order for 28 hats. I have to ship it first thing in the morning so I doubt I'll be able to take pictures. Too bad.

No comments: