Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Getting Ready for Winter

I've been working on some earflap hats for winter.

The first is one I made for my son. It took a few tries to get things right but I think it works. I'm pretty sure I"ll be making these for my table and Etsy store soon. It's made from 100% cotton and for extra warmth I crocheted it with 2 strands.









The second one is a ski hat for an adult woman. It's not completed yet, I still have to darn in all the ends and add little braided strings coming down from the earflaps. It's made from Ultra Alpaca (50% Alpaca, 50% Wool) and is Super Soft. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with giving this one up.










And a quick shop of the latest lip balm cozies I listed on Etsy

2 comments:

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

I think your earflap hats look cute and practical -- lest we forget that winter will be upon us in only a few months ... :(

I really like them.

Lydia said...

I love the lip balm keychain! I featured it in my blog:

shopbabymama.blogspot.com