Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Orders shipped

I just finished a bunch of hat orders. I don't have pictures of all. One is a hat I made to donate to my friend for an auction to help raise funds & awareness for juvenile diabetes at their walk this year. She hasn't seen it yet, so I'm not going to post it until she gets in.

I did a special order for my daughters friend of a sun hat with a hole to put her ponytail in. I don't have a picture of that either. I also finally finished a sun hat for my own girl. I had to put it on my list as I would a customer because it just wasn't happening. I do have pictures of that one, but they're still on my camera. Here are pictures of two of the items I did ship off yesterday.

A sun hat with pink & purple strips and an adult kerchief.

Today I was busy making more lip balm cozies. I'll be taking pictures tomorrow when the sun is up to post.

1 comment:

Dre said...

gorgeous shawl! ♥