Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prepping for my shows - what does it look like?!?!

This is where I'm at with my show prepping:)

I have in my hands 12 sock monkeys. We'll have at least 14 for the first show I believe.
We have some great socks to that will eventually turned into adorable monkeys or other creations....
(I have no idea why spacing gives me an issue with some posts! Like this one!!)
<
I also have 54 new hats ready to go. And 1 more is almost done. I'd like to get at least another 10 done for the Saturday show.
Also in this shot you can kind of see one of the wicker heads I got. Not a great shot of it but they are adorable.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I'm so excited because I just picked up my poster that my friend designed for me. It's awesome!
*Photo credits:
Shipra Panosian of Orlando, Florida
Melissa Fullmer of Dallas, Texas
Kim Vandermeer of Ottawa, Ontario
Traci Nelson of Hamilton, ON
I can't wait to see my table all set up with my new stuff!

3 comments:

Pegg said...

Jay, you're more than ready for your sales! Your poster is fabulous!!
Good luck!

Meghann said...

Oh my gosh! I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you'll do fabulously!
Which show is it that you'll be at? I might be able to go!

Anonymous said...

Your poster is really gorgeous!
And your sock monkey so cute! I'm sure you will have a great success!