Wednesday, September 16, 2009

24 more hats on their way!

Today I shipped off another 24 hats. And once again I did not have time to take a picture. 28 left to go and I can start working on inventory for my upcoming shows...well and orders I get between now and then!





Even though I didn't take pictures of those last 24 hats I do have some pictures to share!

This is a picture of the 15 hats I delivered last week to a shop in Kanata that carries just the smaller sizes. They made an appearance at the Baby Boom Show so who knows how many are left!




I had a customer ask me to make some sweet hats for two girls that are part of triplets and sent the two pink ones. The visor beanie is for their older sister.






Kim, a local photographer emailed me late last week asking what I had in stock for newborn hats, which was nothing, but I was quickly able to get these cuties off the hook for her and ready for her newborn weekend photo shoots! Can't wait to see the pictures from that. The hats always look WAY cuter on then flat or on styrofoam balls! lol

1 comment:

Amie Hartman said...

oh, those newborn hats are sweet!