Saturday, May 9, 2009

Plugging away at hats

I have an order of 84 hats to get working on. I'm trying to tie up loose ends and of course get orders that come in out as quickly as I can. May is an extremely busy month in this household so it's a bit of a challenge to get orders out in a timely manner. I usually like to ship within 1-2 days of the order. Lately it's been taking 4-5 days. Not terribly long considering all items are handmade by me, but longer then I like:)


Here are some hats I've recently completed. I few flappers in some colour combos I've done for a different style hat but not for flapper hats.







I'm donating this hat to my friend who is organizing a walk for JDRF. It will go on their raffle table.





And this hat is one that my husband has been telling me to make forever. And I've been wanting to make forever, I just haven't gotten there. But I had a request for one and I've done it. The hat is done, but I'm going to make a clip on flower to add to it. I'll take pictures of the 2 together when the flower is done. The bookends don't do this hat justice. It needs a cute kid in there!

No comments: