Friday, March 16, 2007

Excited!

I'm so happy! I just got feedback from my 2nd sale and the love the hat! I've sold 3 hats so far and I'm thrilled. Nothing sold on Etsy though...there's lots of great stuff on there though. I"m kind of hoping something will sell soon on there or I think I may start wondering if it's worth it.


I've been a busy bee. Besides getting the last custom size hat out the door I've been working on a bunch of other stuff. Some turns out, some doesn't. I've started to attempt bead crocheting. I messed up but I know how to fix it now. So watch for some new beanie/flapper hats with beaded flowers!
I'd love to hear anyones comments on my stuff or ideas/suggestions on stuff you think I should try. Colour combos, etc. Leave me a comment!


Here's a picture of one of the beanie hats I've done:

No comments: